I N F O R M A T I O N
The 7th Aug. 2014
This is to informed to all the Lamkaang people that from now the following name of the seasons, months and weeks shall be strictly followed and no further versions (different calendars) be spread. The leaders of Lamkaang tribe are requested to encourage the youngsters and their people to follow the under mentioned;
- Name of the season (Kaal/kum’armik) in Lamkaang;
- Phalbi, (ii) Khulum, (iii) Chavaan, (iv) Kunjou, (v) Tnou, (vi) Chuur and (vii) Thaal
- Name of the week (Arveen) in Lamkaang;
- Maraannit (Monday), (ii) Dulseemnit (Tuesday), (iii) Chitounit (Wednesday),
(iv) Doonkhalnit (Thursday), (v) Suthatnit (Friday), (vi) Nongtutnit (Saturday) and
(vii) Tkarngatnit (Sunday)
- Name of the months (Thla) in Lamkaang:
- Tbur (January), (ii) Kjou (February), (iii) Paampho (March), (iv) Ptau (April),
(v) Purdun (May), (vi) Jiingpi (June), (vii) Churphul (July), (viii) Armuul (August),
(ix) Phurva (September), (x) Morsong (October), (xi) Partang (November) and
(xii) Kram (December)
- The President/Exe. Secy., LNBA for kind dissemination to respective Churches.
- The President, LCA for kind dissemination to respective Churches.
- The President, Lamkaang Christian Forum for kind information.
- The Chairperson, Snu Lop for kind dissemination to concerned W/Society.
- The President, LKK for kind dissemination to concerned Youth Clubs.
- The President, LLS for maintenance as record.
- The President, ELCA for kind dissemination to concerned Chiefs.
- The President, WLCA for kind dissemination to concerned Chiefs.
- The Convenor, LLEC for necessary action.
- The Chandel Correspondent, the Peoples’ Chronicle for kind publicity.
- The Guard file.